Report stray pigeon: use this form or STRAY PIGEON Page
Assistant Secretary/Treasurer: Cheryl Myers
Secretary: Tony Perkins

If you need to transfer rings between owners please use this form - pay by bank transfer (preferred), other options still available. Here is the form >>>

If you have found one of our pigeons (usually has SA on the ring) and wish to return the pigeon to its owner then do this:

You can fill out THIS FORM which will notify our Ring Secretary who has all the records and should be able to notify the owner. If the owner can't be found we have a procedure in place which will be followed to resolve the situation.